What can you do to contribute to a better environment and still enjoy the freedom and flexibility of your car?
- If you want to go GREEN keep your engine CLEAN!
- Ask yourself whether you really need to go by car or is there any other way?
- If you drive, drive together: one extra person reduces your carbon footprint by 50% and increases fun by 100%!
- Regularly check your tire pressure. Too low pressure is unsafe and leads to higher fuel consumption.
- Schedule car maintenance regularly and keep your engine clean in between.
- Only use high quality engine treatments and cleaners.
- Stick to these rules and save not only the environment, but also your car and your wallet.