The engine is the heart of your car. By keeping it properly lubricated with the right lubricants, friction, heat build, wear and maintenance cost will be minimized. Our high quality private label lubricants and greases make sure engines run more efficient, perform better and last longer.
Engine oils, hydraulic and transmission oils
Proper lubrication of an engine is complex. Contrary to what you might think lubricants have many more functions than just lubricating an engine. An engine oil must:
- minimize friction and wear by providing a barrier oil film between the moving parts reducing friction, wear and heat build-up
- clean the engine by absorbing and suspending dirt, particles, soot and other impurities. And carrying them to the oil filter where they can be trapped or kept in suspension until the next oil change.
- neutralize acids that can build up and destroy metal surfaces
- cool engine parts by absorbing and dispersing the heat caused by friction of moving parts
- form a dynamic seal by sealing the space between the piston (rings) and the cylinder. Preventing exhaust gases contaminating the oil, maximising engine compression and reducing oil consumption
- damp mechanical shocks by functioning as a cushion
- prevent corrosion by leaving a protective coating on metal parts to prevent rust and corrosion
Whilst offering the above the engine oil must also be resistant to sludge and varnish build-up. And withstand extreme heat and cold without compromising on the above properties.
TecLub offers automotive lubricants for a wide range of purposes: passenger car and light commercial vehicle oils, heavy duty engine oils, manual transmission and axle oils, automatic transmission fluids (ATF), central hydraulic fluids, power steering fluids, hydraulic oils, motorcycle oils, marine oils, industrial oils and agricultural oils.
Next to automotive lubricants TecLub offers a wide range of private label greases that are critical in protecting metal parts in many industries. The range consists of lithium greases, lithium complex greases, multi complex greases, specialty greases and anti-seize compounds.
TecLub is authorised to carry the EELQMS certificate for its lubricants with ACEA specifications. Read more about the EELQMS certificate here.