Silicone spray lubricates, resists water and protects metal and non-metal surfaces such as rubber, plastic and vinyl. Dries fast and leaves a clear, non-staining film that repels dirt.
- Protects and conditions with excellent lubricating qualities plastic, rubber and metal parts
- Leaves a clean, grease free, non-hardening lubricating film
- Makes jammed and squeaking parts run well again, sunroofs and seat rails slide freely
- Rubber parts are reconditioned, do not embrittle, freeze or adhere to other objects
- Protects against oxidation and corrosion, plastic parts regain a fresh gleam
- Excellent surface adherence and excellent high temperature resistance
- Water-repellent, protects and isolates electric contacts from moisture
Protection, lubrication, parting and conditioning agent for plastic, rubber and metal parts.
Shake well before use. Spray from a distance of 20 – 30 cm onto the cleaned and degreased surfaces to be treated. Rub surfaces with a clean, soft cloth.
To be used whenever required.