TecLub’s POE grades are fully formulated poly ol ester lubricants designed specifically for R-1234yf and R134a HFC refrigeration systems. Compared to most competitive ester lubricants TecLub’s POE grades are far less susceptible to water contamination. This lower affinity for water results in a much longer storage life and better resistance against fluid breakdown.
- Superior lubricating qualities compared to alternative synthetic technologies and mineral oils. Improved wear protection will result in improved system efficiency, lower maintenance costs and reduced downtime.
- Exceptional Viscosity Index (VI) – the high VI of TecLub’s POE grades enhances compressor life by ensuring efficient running at temperature extremes. The high VI may also allow the user to select a lower viscosity fluid than typically used, with associated power usage savings.
- Good high temperature stability, resulting in reduced downtime and lower maintenance costs.
- Much lower hygroscopic (water absorption) tendencies then competitive fluids.
- Formulated expertise – the TecLub POE grades contain efficient additive technology to protect the compressor from any problems related to corrosion of white or yellow metals, to minimise the effects of wear and extreme pressure conditions and to ensure long fluid life.
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)
|Pour Point (°C) (cSt)
|Flash Point (°C) (cSt)
|Copper strip Corrosion 100°C for 3 hrs
|Rust Test (Distilled/Salt Water)
|Dielectric Strength (keV)
|Water content (ppm)
Poly Ol Ester Oils are hygroscopic relative to other synthetic lubricants and mineral oils. Excessive water absorption of a Poly Ol Ester oil may be prevented by minimising the product’s exposure to air. Handling of small volumes requires simply ensuring that the container is closed when not in use and that time spent transferring product to the compressor system is minimised. Unopened containers are to be stored clean, dry and at normal temperatures.