Brake Fluid DOT 4 ECOSAFE
TecLub Brake Fluid DOT 4 ECOSAFE is the first and currently only non-hazardous DOT 4 Brake Fluid available. It is safe in both handling and disposal, and requires no warning labels or special storage requirements for hazardous (CMR) goods.
It is a high performance brake and clutch fluid, greatly exceeding the requirements of the internationally recognised hydraulic brake fluid standards: FMVSS No 116 DOT4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO4925 Class 4. With a dry boiling point of 263 °C, a wet boiling point of 161°C and a very low viscosity TecLub Brake Fluid DOT 4 ECOSAFE provides increased durability and safety as well as excellent corrosion protection and rubber seal compatibility.
- High performance brake- and clutch fluid for hydraulic brake systems.
- High boiling points provide better performance, durability and improved safety.
- Greatly exceeding the requirements of the internationally recognised hydraulic brake fluid standards: FMVSS No 116 DOT4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO4925 Class 4.
- Provides excellent corrosion protection and rubber seal compatibility.
- Safe handling, disposal and storage.
- High biodegradability and low carbon footprint.
- Not harmful to the environment.
Suitable for hydraulic brake and clutch systems requiring synthetic fluid of DOT 3 and DOT 4 specifications. Miscible with other brake fluids of DOT 4 specification and compatible with other approved DOT glycol ether brake fluids. Must not be mixed with mineral and silicon oil based brake fluids.
Follow vehicle manufacturer’s instructions when adding or replacing brake fluid. Adhere to the recommended service intervals. If no recommendation is given, it is advised to replace brake fluid at least every two years, preferably every year, every 40.000 km or when the water percentage in the brake fluid is above 2%.
Store brake fluid clean and dry. Avoid contamination with fluids of any other kind and do not refill the container. Store brake fluid in the original container only. Keep the container tightly closed to prevent the absorption of moisture. Do not spill on car lacquer.