Coolant Concentrate G11
Coolant Concentrate G11 is an ethylene glycol-based engine coolant concentrate formulated for optimal performance in both light and heavy-duty engine applications. The inhibitors used in Coolant Concentrate G11 include organic additives in combination with borate and silicate which are known to provide excellent protection across all applications. Coolant Concentrate G11 is free from nitrites, amines and phosphates (NAP free).
- Thermal characteristics that permit effective engine cooling without boiling.
- Outstanding anti-corrosion protection for cast iron, aluminium, brass, copper, solder and steel.
- Use of sophisticated silicate stabilization technology to ensure good compatibility with hard water.
- Protection against frost, depending upon the concentration chosen.
- Excellent antifoaming characteristics.
- Exceeds requirements of many European and International Standards.
Coolant Concentrate G11 exceeds many European and International quality standards:
- AFNOR NF R15-601 (France)
- AS 2108 (Australia)
- ASTM D3306 (USA)
- ONORM V 5123 (Austria)
- JIS K 2234 (Japan)
- BS 6580: 2010 (UK)
- CUNA NC 956-16 (Italy)
- UNE 26-361 (Spain)
- SAE J 1034 (USA)