- Prevents, cleans and limits growth of bacteria, algae and fungi
- Boosts cetane number improving fuel quality and combustion
- Neutralizes formation of acids produced by micro-organisms
- Cleans the fuel system and protects it from filter blockage
- Soluble in diesel fuel and residual water
For all diesel engines (including common rail) running on normal or low sulphur diesel.
KEEP CLEAN TREATMENT 1:1000
Check the volume of the fuel tank when full. Calculate the amount of Diesel Anti-Bacteria + Cetane Booster required (1:1000). Add the required amount of the Diesel Anti-Bacteria + Cetane Booster into the fuel tank before filling up the fuel tank. Fill up the fuel tank to the maximum level to ensure a good mix in the fuel and reach maximum treatment effectiveness.
IMPORTANT: If the fuel system is heavily polluted with slime, sludge and condensation water, you will need to use a higher dose and carry out a CLEAN UP treatment (1:200). See below.
CLEAN UP TREATMENT 1:200
- Check the volume of the fuel tank when full. Calculate the amount of Diesel Anti-Bacteria required (1:200).
- Operate the water drain (if present) to remove any water from the bottom of the tank.
- If large amounts of sludge and slime are present in the bottom of the tank or stuck to the tank walls, clean the fuel tank to ensure best possible treatment.
- Add the calculated amount of Diesel Anti-Bacteria + Cetane Booster to the fuel tank and fill the fuel tank to normal maximum capacity. Leave the treated fuel in the tank for at least 24 hours.
- Operate the water drain again to remove any further water or dead microbial slime which may have collected in the tank bottom. Dispose of waste according to local regulations.
- The treated fuel can then be used as normal.
IMPORTANT: If the fuel system is heavily polluted with slime, sludge and condensation water, the tank may need physical cleaning before adding the additive in order to obtain optimum results. In such cases it is also recommended to check the fuel filter after treatment and usage of the treated fuel. Replace the filter when necessary.