Diesel Injector Cleaner
Diesel Injector Cleaner effectively removes carbon deposits from injectors and restores the optimal injector spray pattern. Lubricates the fuel pump and injectors and prevents needles from seizing. Improves combustion using effective cleaning agents and a strong cetane improver.
- Removes carbon deposits from injectors and restores optimal spray pattern
- Improves combustion and increases cetane number
- Lubricates the fuel pump and injectors and prevents needles from seizing
- Reduces corrosion and wear
- Reduces engine noise
- Lowers fuel consumption and maintenance costs
- Improves starting performance and eliminates knocking under partial loads
- Reduces emission of hazardous exhaust gases
For all diesel engines (incl. common rail) with or without turbochargers running on low or normal sulphur level diesel fuels.
Pour the required contents in the fuel tank before filling it with fuel.
One bottle treats 40 to 60 litres of diesel fuel.
Normal use: one bottle every 2000 km.
Intensive or sportive use: one bottle for each tank filling.