- Let the engine and DPF cool down before using the DPF cleaner. The application temperature should be between 10°C – 40°C.
- Remove the pressure sensor from the particle filter or decouple the particle filter at the engine side.
- Shake can thoroughly before use.
- Insert the tube of the aerosol nozzle in the opening with the spraying direction towards the filter. Spray the content in 3 to 5 times, with intervals of 5 minutes into the filter.
- Let it soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Reassemble the temperature or pressure sensor.
- Start the engine, dirty water (contaminated with soot and ash) will drip out of the exhaust pipe. Let the engine run idle until the dripping stops. If necessary dry the vacuum tube with an air blow.
- Perform a manual regeneration cycle with diagnostic tools or start a regeneration by performing a test drive for ca. 20 – 30 minutes at higher speed (ca 60 mph /100 km/h) and RPM.
- If necessary, read out the car computer and clear error messages.
Recommendation: Before doing the test drive or forcing the regeneration it is recommended to add TecLub DPF Cleaner & Regenerator into the fuel tank to optimize results and prevent new future deposit build up.
To be used whenever required.