To be used for cleaning of clogged or heavily contaminated DPF’s. Can be used for the latest generation of diesel particulate filters. Suitable for all diesel particulate filters. To be used whenever required.
- Remove the particulate filter and thoroughly close the exit of the filter with duct tape.
- Pour 3 – 5 Liter (depending on DPF size) DPF Soak & Flush fluid in the particulate filter.
- Leave the product for about 6-8 hours “soaking” and shake from time to time.
- Rinse and flush the filter after the cleaning process with clean warm water.
- Re-install the particle filter and do a test drive of at least 30 minutes to ensure that the filter is regenerated. If the regeneration does not start automatically by the engine management system during the test drive, you have to launch it through a garage OBD.
Recommendation: Before doing the test drive or forcing the regeneration it is recommended to add TecLub DPF Cleaner & Regenerator into the fuel tank to optimize results and prevent new future deposit build up.