E10 Fuel Protector
Ethanol based fuels tend to lubricate less and deteriorate faster than regular fuels, resulting in reduced lubrication of amongst others valves and fuel pump and a loss of fuel octane number. This potentially leads to valve seat recession, engine knocking and build-up of dirt / gum in the fuel system. In addition ethanol based fuels are hygroscopic and corrosive to specific metal, rubber and plastic parts. E10 Fuel Protector is an all in one fuel treatment for (classic) cars providing ethanol corrosion protection and valve seat lubrication and protection. In addition it boosts the fuel’s octane number.
- Combats the adverse effects of ethanol in fuel (up to E10)
- Prevents fuel system corrosion on metal parts and helps protecting components
- Stabilizes ethanol based fuels prolonging fuel life
- Prevents valve seat recession
- Increases octane number
- Eliminates engine knocking, rough idling and engine hesitation
- Prevents spark plug fouling
All gasoline engines running on E5 / E10 biofuels.
Pour the contents of one bottle in the fuel tank before filling it with E5 / E10 petrol.
One bottle treats 40 to 60 litres of petrol.
Recommended use: every tank filling.