Calcium-complex based ceramic grease with fine dispersed ceramic particles, boron nitride and additives. Suitable for use where copper based greases would normally be used, i.e. where a considerable amount heat is generated and/or water is present. Lubricates and separates under extreme temperatures and pressure loads, hinders weld seals, seizures and corrosion. Reduces the effect of caustic acids, chemicals and is resistant to fresh and salt water. Ideal for the lubrication of ABS braking systems (prevents brake-squeal), wheel nuts, exhaust manifolds, bolts and other fasteners subject to very high temperature or corrosive conditions.
- Lubricates and separates under extreme temperatures (-40°C to approx. +1.400°C) and pressure loads
- Quiets, eliminates and prevents high-pitched braking squeal
- Hinders weld seals, seizures and corrosion
- Reduces the effect of caustic acids and chemicals
- Resistant to fresh and salt water
Ceramic grease is an ideal high quality product for lubrication of (ABS) braking systems, wheel nuts, exhaust manifolds, bolts and all other fasteners subject to very high temperature and corrosive conditions.
Shake well before use. Spray thin and equally onto the parts to be treated from a distance of approximately 25 cm.
To be used whenever required