Copper Grease is universally applicable high-grade assembly paste that may be used for automotive, marine and industrial applications operating under extreme conditions. Copper Grease provides a durable lubricating film with a thermal stability between –40°C and +1.100°C. Simplifies the assembly and disassembly of all screwed threads and prevents scoring, fusion or welding together. Provides long-term protection of parts exposed to high pressure, high temperatures and corrosive influences. Protects screw connections from acids, water, salt and weather influences.
- Protects substrates from corrosion, abrasion, cold welding, burn-in, fusion, scoring and friction in a temperature range between -40°C and +1.100°C
- Simplifies assembly and disassembly of all screw connections, such as spark plugs, exhausts, wheel nuts, flanges, etc.
- Provides excellent electrical conductivity. Perfectly suitable for the protection of battery poles.
- Dampens the noise created by friction between metal parts and stops disc brake pad squeal.
- Possesses very strong adhesive power.
- Offers optimum protection against rust formation and is resistant to acids, water, salt and weather influences.
For the protection and easy assembly / disassembly of all screw connections, braking mechanisms, manifolds, nuts, flanges, fittings, etc. operating in a wide temperature range and under extreme conditions. Important: never use on (ABS) brake discs and brake pads.
Shake well before use.
To be used whenever required.