Brake Fluid DOT 4
TECLUB Brake Fluid DOT 4 is a high performance brake and clutch fluid, greatly exceeding FMVSS Nr. 116 DOT 4 specifications. With a typical dry boiling point of 261 °C and a typical wet boiling point of 161°C TECLUB Brake Fluid DOT 4 provides increased durability and safety as well as excellent corrosion protection and rubber seal compatibility.
- High performance brake- and clutch fluid for hydraulic brake systems.
- High boiling points provide better performance, durability and improved safety.
- Greatly exceeding international specifications such as FMVSS Nr.116 DOT 4 / DOT3, SAE J1704, SAE J1703 and ISO 4925.
- Provides excellent corrosion protection and rubber seal compatibility.
- Brake fluid DOT 4 is suitable for brake related systems as ABS, TCS, ESP.
Brake fluid DOT 4 is suitable for hydraulic brake and clutch systems requiring synthetic fluid of DOT 4 specifications. Miscible with other brake fluids of DOT 4 specification and compatible with other approved DOT glycol ether and borate ester brake fluids. Must not be mixed with silicone type or silicone ester type of brake fluids.
Follow vehicle manufacturer’s instructions when adding or replacing brake fluid. Adhere to the recommended service intervals. If no recommendation is given, it is advised to replace brake fluid at least every two years, preferably every year, every 40.000 km or when the water percentage in the brake fluid is above 2%.
Store brake fluid clean and dry. Avoid contamination with fluids of any other kind and do not refill the container. Store brake fluid in the original container only. Keep the container tightly closed to prevent the absorption of moisture. Do not spill on car lacquer.