Radiator Sealer & Conditioner
Radiator Sealer & Conditioner permanently and reliably seals and prevents hair cracks and leakages in the radiator, the water pump, the cylinder head and the engine block.
- Reliably seals and prevents hair cracks and leakage in the radiator, the water pump, the cylinder head and the engine block.
- Eliminates the need for expensive repair
- Protects the entire cooling system against rust and corrosion
- Lubricates the water pump
- Does not contain acids and is not poisonous
- Does not harm rubber hoses, metal parts and gaskets
Suitable for all aluminium, plastic and steel radiators of cooling systems in petrol, diesel and LPG engines. Compatible with water, cooling fluids and conventional antifreeze. Not suitable for cooling circuits with a built-in filter unit.
Shake very well before use. Add the contents of the can to the slightly warm (but NOT hot!) cooling system with the engine switched off. It is recommended to add the contents directly into the radiator. Alternatively, if the radiator is a closed system, the contents can be added into the coolant expansion tank. After adding, close the cooling system tightly, start the engine and keep it running for 10 minutes or drive a short distance with the heating system switched on.
Important: be careful when opening the radiator or cooling system: hot coolant or steam might escape from the system! Dirty cooling systems should first be cleaned with TecLub Radiator Cleaner.
One 300 ml bottle is sufficient for cooling systems with a volume of up to 12 litres.